“If English is a tough or easy language to learn” we all have been hearing since long as some say it is easy while some say it is a bit tough. What is write? Did you notice what went wrong here? If you got, then you are going good in this language. But if not, then you still need to put extra efforts to make a great grab on it.
Actually, the word “WRITE” is wrong in that context. It must be “RIGHT” instead of “WRITE”. Sometimes, spelling mistakes are done accidentally. But if you are repeating them constantly, you need to use a free online spell checker as it makes your content error free within no time highlight the words you wrote wrong.
Easy Steps to Avoid Spelling Mistakes in Writing
- Switch Nounplus To English – Once you have done, switch to this use free online spell checker to check out if there are any mistakes or not. The tool has been designed by the experts. It will highlight the mistakes and you will find the correct content in another box.
- Always check what you’ve written… Twice! – Yes, this is another thing you need to keep in your mind always. It does not take too much time to go through what you wrote. Keep a close eye to make sure if have chosen the right word or not. Reading after writing is a good habit and you must have it.
- Have You Checked Out Homophones – In order to stay away from the funny mistakes, you must have knowledge of Homophones. It is one of the prominent points responsible for spelling related mistakes. Actually, Homophones indicates towards the words which sound same but having different spellings.
Let’s Check It out Some Examples –
- Fate, Fête
- Faun, Fawn
- Fay, Fey
- Faze, Phase
- Feat, Feet
- Ferrule, Ferule
- Few, Phew
- Sea, See
- Aint, Feint
- Fah, Far
- Fair, Fare
- Farther, Father
What You Need To Keep In Mind
- Never trust on autocorrect on your mobile device as sometimes they also can be wrong.
- In case, you are not sure which word you should use, you must head to dictionary to check out the meaning of the word. Always keep in mind that the wrong use of Homophones can make your writing a bit funny. So, be careful every time while using.
- Do not proof read it just after writing it as it will not make you able to detect the mistakes. Take a break and then check.
- Develop an interest in learning since it will help you a lot. You cannot be good at writing until you are passionate about it.
So, next time when you write, do not forget to follow these above-mentioned points as it will surely help you a lot to get rid of the spelling-related issues and will make your command good on language.
For more information: visit our blog. Additionally, you can download our mobile apps on Google play store or App store. Feel free to contact us with any questions! Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.com.