NounPlus is not only a tool but also a complete package jam-packed with many abilities to make your content error free. Here, we are going to put a light over the prominent things, making it differ from others.
Top Four Things
- Grammar Check – You are not sure about the grammar and not getting someone around to correct it. Why should you sit idle? It is time to be indulged with this new age English grammar check online software, which is all set to help you. Put the stuff in the box and it will serve the rectified content within no time. It highlights what you did wrong by showing you the reasons behind it. It means you learn as well.
- Check Sentence – Sentence fragment is something that makes the beginner quite confused. There are four types of sentences like declarative, interrogative, exclamatory and imperative. Using this NOUNPLUS grammar checker tool lets you know if the sentence fragment is right or not.
For Example –
- “Color Blue Favourite Is My” (It does not make any sense)
“My favourite colour is blue” (This one is correct and makes sense)
- What is your name. (Is it Right)
What is your name? (This one is right since it is interrogative sentence)
- Grammar Corrector – Preposition, conjunction, active-passive etc., are some of the most confusing things in this language. It is quite confusing that where to put “To”, “For”, “By”, “Through” etc. If you are also in a dilemma then you must use this NOUNPLUS to get rid of this problem.
- Grammar Rules – It cannot overstate that Grammar is the backbone of the language. It lets you know that where you are going wrong and how to fix it. To put in simple words, it comes up with the structure that helps to organize and make you go with the good writing and conversation. When you write something and a bit confuse about the use of verbs, preposition etc., you just need to put the written stuff in the box and press the checking button. It rectifies your content and underlines the things you need to correct.
How It Works –
It has designed in a discreet manner to emphasize on various grammars related things to churn out the accurate content. Here, we are going to share that how this tool works and what does it means by highlighted words using different shades like Red, Violet, Sky blue, Green and Orange. Let us know what they indicate.
- Red – If you find something highlighted in the red colour that means it could be an error.
- Violet – The words highlighted in the violet shade indicating it is misspelled.
- Brown – It introduces that you need to consider the words again as they are a bit wrong and need correction.
- Sky Blue – If something comes up in the sky blue colour that means we are suggesting you what you should use instead of it.
- Green – The Green highlighted words means it is a conjunction.
For more information: visit our blog. Additionally, you can download our mobile apps on Google play store or App store. Feel free to contact us with any questions! Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.com.