We might collect the Personal Identification information from users in variety of ways that include, but are not limited to:
• When you visit our website, fill out a form in connection with other activities, services, resources we have available on our website
• Users might be asked to input appropriate names, email address, and other relevant details while filling form. Users, however, can visit our site anonymously or randomly
• We only collect information when the users willingly provide personal identification information voluntarily
• Users can anytime refuse to provide any personal identification information. However, this might prevent them from getting engaged in some or other site related activities.
The website is liable to collect non personal Identification about the users whenever they will be interacting with the website. Non personal identification information might including the browser name, types of computer, technical information about users and means of communication amongst the others. Other information includes operating systems, Internet service providers etc.
Nounplus collects and uses the personal information for the following purposes:
1. To improve the website
2. Using the feedback as basis to improve products and services
3. To send periodic mails and use the email addresses for inquiries, questions etc.
We strictly comply to appropriate data collection, processing and storage practices and measures to protect the user’s information again unauthorized access, disclosure, alterations or destruction of user name, passwords, transaction details, data storage etc.
We do not sell or trade, rent any of the User Personal Identification information to others. We might share the generic demographic information that are not linked to any personal identification information regarding the visitors and users but that too with only our business partners, trusted affiliates or advertisers for genuine purposes only.
Some of the advertisement visible on your website might be served by Google. Google uses DART cookies, enabling to serve ads to users based on their visits to our websites or others site on the Internet. DART specifically uses “non personally identifiable information” and does NOT track personal information about you, including your name, physical address, email address etc. You can make the usage of DART optional by visiting the Google ads and the content network private policy from http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
By using this site, you signify that you have accepted this policy. In case, you have discretion with the content and policies of our website, you should not use it. Your continued usage will be deemed as acceptance on our end.